Friday, July 29, 2011

Guest Blogger: Garlic Festival Newbie


Good morning! It's day three of the Gilroy Garlic Festival and everyone is busy setting up. If you're planning to come down today be sure to stop by the booth (#62) and bring your coupon for a FREE Garli Goop Dip Mix (good with any purchase).

This was my first time at the Gilroy Garlic Festival and it's been such a great experience! The smells are absolutely fabulous - the garlic, BBQ, and other yummy foods fill the air. There have been some really great bands this year, too, and we've all had fun singing and dancing along in the booth. Even the weather has been cooperating!

I've been on a mission to try as much food as possible while here!! The first thing I had to have was roasted corn and I put a fair amount of Garlic Ghetti on it - and OMG was that good!! Not only did I get that great garlic taste but the Romano cheese flavor was a happy surprise!

The customer favorite this year seems to be the Spicy Apple Garlic Glaze. I loved it on pita chips but heard it is also great on a block of cream cheese with crackers or over ham. My personal favorite product to taste were the Garlic & Jalapeno Stuffed Olives!! For those who know me, I am not a huge fan of spice but these were to die for!!! In honor of the festival, I am hosting a giveaway drawing over on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment